Friday 11 November 2011

Results

Results came out at 11.30 today.  I PASSED!!!  Not only did I pass, I did rather well, a bit of a closet clever clogs really :p  I got 41, which is up from my last score of 28.  I am in the top 5% of the year so I got my excellent and a bit of snooping through the exam reports tells me that I'm actually 6th in the whole year.  To say I am excited right now is an understatement.  I even passed the passmark for the 5th years.  I am shaking I'm so happy.  To have been so worried about it and to have it all turn out all right, and even better than all right is just fantastic.  I'm off to go bounce off some walls now :)  Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday, they really cheered me up.  Have a great weekend.  I'm up early tomorrow to go to a day of Podmedics lectures.  Now my only worry is maintaining that score!

7 comments:

Ana11_19 said...

Told you so ;-)
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Haha- geek! :P Congratulations! :)

ilovehotchocolate said...

Thank you!! :)

areyousure? said...

Congrats!!! :)

Tofu said...

Amazing results! Congrats bean!

Terri said...

Congrats. How does your progress test work? At my university we have to get above the pass mark, but also progress from the last time we took the test. Is yours the same? Does this mean you'll have to do even better next time?! :)

3rd time lucky said...

Thanks for the explanation!!! And congrats on your amazing results. AMK sounds interesting but it sounds hard as you can't really prepare for it :-/. Also thank you for the book recommendation, I actually have that book already just a question of sitting down and reading it but its good knowing that it helped you- hopefully i'll also find it useful!
Love your blog, following it closely :-)