Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Inevitable Sick Bean Post

The cold I'm nurturing has been with me for 2 and a half weeks now.  It's doing a tour from my tonsils to my throat, then nose and now chest.  My coursemates and housemates have all gotten sick, gotten better and gotten sick again, while I still have the same familiar bug proving that yes, I really can make more goo.
Despite that, uni is amazing.  I can't believe the opportunities I'm getting and I have so many stories to tell you.  I'm going to try and write shorter more frequent posts so I can share them with you.  It's October 15th soon which is the scary "this is it, I'm really doing this day".  Good luck, believe and just give in and embrace the fact that you will check track, new media medicine and the student room about 5000 times a day.

No comments: